Saturday, June 25, 2011

Disney Pages


Ok, so we are soon heading off to Disney World and the family is pretty excited. I am, however, having a bit of anxiety as a scrapbooker. The last time we went was almost four years ago and I haven't scrapped a single picture from the Disney pack! While we were there last time I took lots of beautiful pictures and they have been sitting in a Disney box anxiously awaiting my attention. Up until 3 days ago I only had 2 pages partially completed and those were done over a year ago! For 2 nights (I skipped one, couldn't keep my eyes open to be creative), I've been a busy girl and have since completed 16 pages. Yes, 16, not masterpieces, but none the less, 16, and I am sooo proud! I still have maybe 4 more pages to be totally done. I couldn't imagine truly relaxing (I mean that relatively) on vacation. My thoughts would constantly be on the fact that had so many unscrapped pictures at home. I am feeling much better about taking new pictures while there. While we are away I will be posting a couple of my pages each day.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: