Friday, June 3, 2011

A Growing Thank You


At the end of each school year there are always guest teachers (long-term substitutes), that we have to say goodbye to, who have been filling in for teachers who are out on maternity leave. This card is for one such teacher. She has been with us for 2 years and the teacher she has been filling in for is ready to return to work. For this card I used the On the Grow stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog. I used blender pens to water color the image and then I added some buttons to make it extra special. This card truly took me only 15 minutes to put together. I am loving my embossing folders. One quick little step really adds to a card. I hope she likes it. This card uses River Rock, Basic Gray, and Confetti White card stock and some fabulous ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: