Monday, June 6, 2011

Matching It Up!

Do you ever dress like your kids? Do you dress them alike or am I the only one? Well, some days I feel like looking like my kids so this is what the end result turns out to be. My boys actually love to dress alike. I wonder if I had anything to do with it? Hmmm!

I started this page months ago and then became much too busy, with soccer practices, soccer games, swimming lessons, and school activities, to finish it. I downloaded these Ice Cream Parlor papers and accessories during Sale-A-Bration. I like the happy feelings the colors generate. This photo was taken over 4 years ago when my youngest was just 8 months old. So much has happened and time surely has flown by ever so quickly. We are each wearing matching sweaters that I found and thought I just had to have. Aren't they cute? Come on you know you want one too! The sad part is that I think we only wore them the one time because they were a bit too warm. My kids heat up ever so quickly.

New goal...get more pages done both digital and...hmmm...what does one call a scrap page that isn't digital...the old fashion way???

Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: