Tuesday, September 20, 2011

19 Pages and Counting...

The countdown continues with pages 6, 7, 8, and 9. I am sharing more of the pages from the scrapbook I recently completed for a Thai exchange student. The students have Orientation Weekends so these pages can be filled with special memories from these events. I included two tags to provide space for journaling. I really love the colors on these pages. I picked them because they sort of have an Asian feel which made me think they would be a good choice for this book. These pretty papers are included in the Pocketful of Posies designer series paper pack. I added another bird to the branch so the cute little birdie could have a friend too!
Here are more pages using the pretty Pocketful of Posies designer series paper. The theme for these pages is "Friends." I used the Just Perfect alphabet and Petite Pennants Builder with some bakers twine for the heading. One of the first cool things I learned as a stamper was the torn paper technique so I thought I'd go back to my stamping roots and add that. What did you learn as a new stamper? Give it a try and you'll see that the thrill is still there.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Maureen

No comments: