Wednesday, September 21, 2011

19 Pages...and Still Counting!

Today I am sharing pages 10, 11, 12, and 13 from my 19 and counting scrapbook album that I created for an exchange student from Thailand. For these four pages I decided to loosen the reins and let the student have the opportunity to personalize some of the pages. I used a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit.
I started the layout on these pages but left out some key elements so that she could include them where she wanted. I also didn't decide on a heading instead I included 3 sheets of the adhesive cardstock cutouts that she can choose from 5 different headings (Here are Some of My Fabulous Photos, Totally Sweet, friends, Love To See You Happy, and Me & You.)
These are the second set still using the retired Simply Scrappin' Kit. After making these pages I really wanted to keep them for myself.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Maureen

No comments: