Saturday, September 24, 2011

19 Pages...Still Going...

Here are pages 14, 15, 16, and 17 of the scrapbook that I made for an exchange student from Thailand. I tried to make these pages generic so I stamped Great Times as a heading. I had fun making the stars. I stuck holes in some and stuck a brad in them. On the other ones I tied some linen thread through a few black buttons and stuck them on the stars. I think of all the pages, these two are high up on my top pic list out of the 19 pages. I used the First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper. For the heading I used the Just Perfect Alphabet. The pretty blue patterned paper comes from Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper. I used this paper for many of the pages in this album.
These are two more generic pages. In order for the student to make this her own we felt it was important for her to have a few pages for whatever she felt was important to add as a special memory. I love these two colors together. I put some extra elegant eggplant paper in the back of the album for matting photos. Again, I used the Just Perfect Alphabet stamp set. It's been awhile since I bought an alphabet stamp set and I am really happy with the size and look of this one. It really is just perfect (LOL)!

Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: