Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Scrapbooking Kind of a Day

Happy Sunday! I had an awesome day yesterday. I spent the day as a vendor at an all day crop at Aldine United Methodist Church in Elmer, NJ.  The crop was to benefit and support an organization called, New Hope Counseling.

Marie, Nancy, and Barb


I met the nicest group of women there. During the crop I sold LOTS of retired stamp sets and paper. I also did a couple of quick scrapbook sessions. I took this picture of my second group. This was the highlight of the day. I love sharing scrapbooking and card making with fellow crafters. The ladies made a scrapbook page using More Mustard and Soft Suede card stock, a few pages from the 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack, linen thread, and a variety retired buttons and brads. We also used the scallop edge punch and the petite pennants builder punch. I stamped "party" on my sample but the layout is versatile and can be used for any theme. The ladies will decide on their theme later. I want to thank all of the ladies for a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: