Monday, September 24, 2012

The Ornament Card

Last week, I learned how to make the beautiful ornament on the cover of the new holiday mini and it is gorgeous!!! I can definitely see myself making a few more of these. Lots of fun! I made it at a class held by the talented Gail Murray. I decided to recreate the ornament (just one) and add it to a card. I got lots of practice making these 3D bulbss. The ornament calls for 5 of them...so making just one was super easy. I guess I won't be able to mail this (he-he). This will definitely be a hand delivered one!

For this card I used crumb cake and very vanilla cardstock, gumball green and cherry cobbler classic ink along with a sheet of the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper stack 126904. You get lots of 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 sheets (48 to be exact). They are all stunning! I added some very vanilla seam binding ribbon, linen thread, a random brad and rhinestones. The rhinestones were strategically placed to cover up an oops. Can you see my little oops? Hope not. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: