Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Festive Paper!

I am loving the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904). The pages are super cute. They measure at just 4-1/2 x 6-1/2. I can make a card using just one of the sheets along with some cardstock for layering. I took one sheet and cut it at 5-1/2 x 1-3/4" They are double-sided and if you take one sheet, cut it and flip one side over, it matches the back of itself perfectly (hope you understood that one. it was a bit tricky) I also used ....ribbon...I am sure you guessed that! This ribbon is the cherry cobbler seam binding, along with a vintage brad. Gotta loves them!

Have you used these beautiful pages? Leave me a comment with a link to your project using the Festival of Prints Designer Series paper pack. Look for more to come.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!
Shop my online store 24/7

1 comment:

Trish said...

I just bought this paper stack and I love all the colors and options. Quick and easy cards!!