Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Stippled Happy Birthday!

A quick post:

At Convention, I saw the cutest card using this stamp set. It's called, Stippled Blossoms, and knew I just had to have it. Last night I finally got the chance to try it out. Since going back to work I am finding less and less time to stamp. I have to find a better way to manage my time.  Using this stamp set has been on my mind for awhile. It's a two step stamp set. To get the two different colors, I inked my stamp, then stamped off before stamping the image where I wanted it. I just love the two step stamp sets and all that they add to the art of stamping. I also used rhinestones, vintage brads and linen seam binding ribbon.

Today we are heading to my sister in-law's 40th birthday party. This quick card will accompany the gift.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!
Show my online store 24/7.

No comments: