Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy September

So sorry I've been M.I.A. this past week. I am back at work. I started back last Tuesday. The students in my district start today. It's an exciting time and a time when the responsibilities start to pile up. This is my new year (new school year)...so here's my new school year's resolution, "to be more organized..." now what does that look like???? Planning ahead and better scheduling. Hope I can pull it off. I'll keep you posted.

I've been so busy that I did not even get an MDS page together...I know...shame on me. I do however have a September MDS page that I created for our 2012 family calendar. The photos are from my kids first day of school last year. I make one of these calendars each year and at the end of the year the pages become part of our family's scrapbook. My kids begin school this coming Thursday so I need to get busy creating a new page for the beginning of this school year.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: