Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Floral District Journal

Over the weekend I attended a fundraiser for my sister who is donating a kidney to a special friend of hers. She will be out of work for a few weeks and the fundraiser was set up to help her out financially during the time she will be out of work. In honor of the event, I was asked to create a basket for the raffle. I just happened to have one last chip board journal that Stampin' Up! use to sell so I decided to cover it with some of the pretty Floral District designer series paper (126919). I found the retired tag, amongst my stash, stamped a few images on it and used dimensionals to adhere it to the journal. I placed a couple of rhinestones on each of the butterflies for some sparkle. In addition, I also used twine and a linen colored button. I was so happy with it that I wanted to keep it for myself...but I didn't. I placed it along with a few other goodies into a basket for a good cause. Creating this journal was super easy to make. What do you think? I'll share a pic of the complete basket after sharing each of the contents with you.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: