Monday, October 8, 2012

Pink Baby Prints

Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! We spent ours at multiple soccer games for our boys. Always fun watching them at their games. Today's card was made for one of my colleagues. She is expecting her first child...a girl! Brings back memories of my first, such an exciting time filled with hopes and dreams and lots of the unknown. You think you know what life will be like with a new baby, but you really have NO idea until it happens. It's hard work but we wouldn't change a moment of it. I think it's really when we find out what love really is. A little life that you would do anything for. An AMAZING journey!

I had lots of fun making this card. I like it so much, I wish I'd made two like I usually do, but I had lots of projects I needed to get done this weekend. I'll be sharing more of them this week, so remember to check back. I used the Baby Prints stamp set (125470), Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (126255), Chevron Embossing Folder (127749), 2-1/2" Circle Punch (120906), and 3" Circle Originals Die (122125), and the Bitty Banners Framelits (129267). In addition, I used Regal Rose card stock and marker, Soft Suede card stock and marker, Versamark, and white embossing powder.

I hope you enjoy your Monday. My kids and hubby are off today for Columbus day. Me, I've got work today. The weather is a bit cooler here today which makes me a bit happy because I get to pull out my tall boots. I love wearing my boots with a dress; a carefree look! So.... I am a happy girl as I head off to work. I hope you have a wonderful day full of discovery....or in Christopher Columbus' fashion...re-discovery. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!
Shop my online store 24/7.



No comments: