Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I promised to show the completed basket for my sister and...well, I intended to but I just got too busy to do it. It includes a journal, 4 thank you cards, 4 birthday cards, a desktop calendar, a couple of catalogs and a pen. The winner was very excited. In case you are new to my blog or haven't been here in awhile, I will recap recent events. My sister just donated a kidney to a good friend of hers. The transplant happened this past Monday. Both she and her friend are recuperating in the hospital. My sister is progressing nicely. She has pain as was to be expected but is getting better everyday. I am hoping she is released today. Her friend had a complication but is on the mend now. Please pray for him that his body accepts it and uses it as needed. We are so proud of my sister and happy that things are going well. Please pray for both...it's been a busy week...and will be a busy weekend!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something...or just take a nap (ha-ha)

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

Maureen - I loved catching up on your blog! As always, very cute ideas!