Thursday, January 24, 2013

Birthday Pop-Up Card

Today I want to share a birthday card with you, but first ....Did you know Sale-A-Bration has started? For every $50.00 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, before shipping and taxes, you get to pick a free stamp set, paper, or many other goodies from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Place your order today and get your free goody.

The hostess from my most recent Paper Party requested a pop-up card. I had never made one before but thought I'd stretch myself a bit. I found lots of directions to different, cute, pop-up cards on YouTube and decided to go for it. I was pretty surprised at how easy it was to recreate. I really like the end result. The hostess and her guest liked them too!
This is the inside of the card. There are three gifts situated on top of each other with a cute little bow on the top gift. I used the Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper, Marina Mist cad stock, and Whisper White card stock. The stamp sets include, Wacky Wishes and Petite Pairs.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: