Friday, January 25, 2013

Make a Cake!

Happy Friday! I absolutely LOVE Fridays!!!! They bring me closer to Saturdays, my sleep in day!

Today's card is from Alicia's recent Paper Party. It looks remarkably like a card I shared last August (LOL). Take a peek! I changed it up a bit. In August I used an embossing folder on the card base and didn't add any additional layers. On this card, I didn't use the embossing folder, instead layering the white onto Baja Blue card stock. Along with the added layer I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter to add a bit of glitz to the cake. The ladies at Alicia's party really liked this card and it was easy to replicate.

Card Recipe:
Stamp sets: Make a Cake and Made for You
Card Stock: Baja Blue, Whisper White, and Soft Suede
Ink: Primrose Petals and Black Stazon
Accessories: Baja Blue Seam Binding Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: