Thursday, January 31, 2013

You Are Loved

Well, I have had the most busiest of weekends and the start of a busy week, but I wanted to pop in to share a card from a get together last week.  Isn't this the cutest card? It was made by my side-line and fellow demonstrator Jean Bard. She is an awesome stamper! We recently got together with our upline and other fellow stampers and made a few cards. This one is Jean's creative design. It uses the new textured paper, and embossing folder and sandpaper. Three things to add to my next order. I love the look of this card. It was lots of fun to make. I think this card will be making an appearance at my next Paper Party.

Stamp set: You Are Loved
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, More Amore Specialty Designer Series paper, and Real Red Core'dinations Card Stock
Accessories: Artisan Embellishment Kit and Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: