Saturday, January 26, 2013

Make a Cake in Purple

Today is my sister's birthday! Happy Birthday Deneen. I made this card last December but never shared it. I love the white on white look!  I  layered the whites over a Wisteria Wonder card base. I used a sponge dauber to ink up the cake. Next, I added some shimmer with the Dazzling Details. The shimmer doesn't come across well in this picture but it is really cute in person.

Well, I am off to get ready for the 9 year old's birthday sleepover. He has invited 9 boys!!!!! Pray for me (LOL) I have lots of fun activities to keep them busy and a movie to end the night. I wonder how long they will last. In two weeks, we are doing this again with a birthday sleepover for my daughter and her friends. I know, call me crazy.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: