Friday, January 11, 2013

Valentine Treat Bundle and Simply Sent Kit





Well, Happy New Year. This year is off to a very busy start. I have so much going on. If you know me, you are probably thinking that I always do. It's probably true. I like keeping it fun, flowing, and interesting. I have a quick post to share a couple of things. Stampin' Up! just introduced Monthly Stampin' Kits...YES!!!! Monthly kits that can be mailed directly to YOU!!!! For more info visit mypaperpumpkin.com  It is an awesome website.



Shelli Gardiner, Stampin' Up! Cofounder and CEO was recently on a local television station in Utah talking about Valentine's Day. It's definitely time to start planning for it ...right? Well she shared the new Valentine Treat Bundle and the Simply Sent Kit...It's pretty awesome. These are available until January 21st. To see her TV appearance just click here.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll post something crafty soon!
Happy Stamping!

Maureen


No comments: