Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ears To You...Again

Here's another take on the Ears To You stamp. It's one of the single stamps being offered by Stampin' Up! It's only 6.95. You can purchase it through my online website HERE. I tried to make this card clean and simple. Just like yesterday's card, I used the marker to stamp technique to vary the colors of the bunnies. I think they are so adorable! This card was super quick and easy. I think the white ribbon creates a softness to this card that I really like. I am hoping to use this stamp to make more cards. I can't wait to see what else I can come up with.

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Ears to You
Card Stock: Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink: Stampin' Write markers - Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Gumball Green
Accessories: Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: