Monday, February 25, 2013

Easy Events Birthday Tag

Here is another project from Sylvia's Paper Party. This birthday tag was made using the birthday stamp from the Easy Events stamp set. I got this idea right out of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog, on page 35. I changed the colors a bit and added some glitter. I am starting to embrace more glitter in my projects. It seems my customers really like it and I have to admit, it does add to any project! In order to watercolor on my tag, I used the Watercolor paper and blender pens. I love the watercolor paper, it's sturdy and also absorbs the color while at the same time it maintains the color for a beautiful outcome. For the hole in the tag I used 2 circle punches. I punched with the smaller hole punch and then centered the hole made from the smaller circle punch, using the bigger punch to create the re-enforcer to cover the hole where I tied the linen thread. Hope that made sense!

Tag Recipe:
Stamp set: Easy events
Card Stock: Watercolor Paper
Ink: Black Stayzon, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, and Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, Blender Pens

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: