Sunday, February 24, 2013

Just Believe...

Wisteria Wonder! I just LOVE this color and how well it works with black! I made a card like this  awhile back and was reminded of it when I visited Dawn Olchefske's blog. Her card is very much like this one but I added a sentiment and used a different embossing folder. This is one of the cards we made at Sylvia's Paper Party. I had a wonderful time stamping with Sylvia and her friends and family. All of the ladies were simply wonderful and I hope to stamp with them again in the future.

For this card I also added some basic pearls in the centers of some of the flowers. I didn't think of adding this bit of a pop until after I got home from Sylvia's Paper Party. That's the funniest part about creating...at least for me...I just keep adding little bits of interests onto my cards even after my events.

Stamp Set: Just Believe
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Ink: Black Stayzon ink
Accessories: Basic Pearls and Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: