Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Kids Card Class

Kids of all ages just love to stamp. During the school year there are many events to raise money. During one of the events my school (where I teach) had a Silent Auction. One of the items in the Auction was a stamp class for a child and four friends. My good friend, Sam, and I offered this item. We each designed two cards. Here is one of the ones that I designed. The kids were in grades K, 1, and 5 which presents many challenges. We kept the cards quick, easy and appealing. For this card I used the By the Tide stamp set. I ran each of the cards through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots dry embossing folder. The card base is Old Olive. The Whisper White card stock is layered on Tangerine Tango. For a bit of pizazz I add some dazzling diamonds because most little girls love glitter! I can't remember where the Thanks so much sentiment comes from. Leave me a comment if you know. I took it out of the appropriate set and I don't know where to put it back. Oooops!

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!

No comments: