Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thank you to the Teacher

Have you ever needed a card quickly and in a hurry? Well, how about 11 of them? Well that is just what happened to me when I realized the end of the school year creeping up on me and I didn't have any thank you cards on hand. I decided to let MDS do the trick. I found this layout/design through the MDS program and decided it would fit my needs. I changed some of the background colors, made additional color changes. I printed the top layer out 11 times. I cut it at 4"  X  5-1/4" and then layered it onto a grey card stock card base. I also added some pretty rhinestones and voila, I had 11 cards ready to go. It was quicker than stamping! Could NEVER replace stamping but is a very good option to have. I was really impressed with my MDS cards.

Like what I did? Get your free MDS 30 day trial HERE.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: