Monday, July 29, 2013

Beautiful Butterfly "WOW" Convention Swap Cards

Swap card from Connie LaCroix

I am continuing to share the cards I got from the WOW swap I participated in, while at Convention. These cards were all so amazing! I am still oohing over them. Here are two more and they both feature beautiful butterflies. The first one was designed by Connie LaCroix. It features The Perfect polka Dots embossing folder, the Lattice Bigz Die, and some pretty 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.

Wow swap card from Denise Lewis
Another super cute card! This one is from Denise Lewis. I love the colors she used on her card. They work well together and are so complimentary. This card features a butterfly as well! It uses the Flower Shop stamp set, (I am wanting to own this set more and more...I saw so many beautiful cards made with this set at Convention.) Deco Labels Collection, Chalk Talk stamp set,  Chalk Talk Labels, the Happy Day stamp set, and the Perfect polka Dots embossing folder.

I hope you like the cards from today.

Fun Fact for today: Stampin' Dimensionals are a great addition to any stamping project. They give dimension to your focal point and add depth. If you want to give your project a boost and take it to the next level, add some Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!

Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: