Saturday, July 27, 2013

WOW Swap Cards and More..


Kelly Gettelfinger WOW swap card closed

I love getting swaps, especially when they are WOW ones. Swaps are a fun part of going to Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention. This year I decided to participate in an organized swap. This was my first experience with an organized swap and it went seamlessly. It was hosted on the Wednesday evening before Convention started. Kelly Gettelfinger, a fellow demonstrator, was the organizer and she did a wonderful job! It flowed very smoothly. I thought I'd continue my WOW swap share with her beautiful card. There were a few rules. Cards had to have a few layers and some feature of WOW to it. Cards were also to be full cards with embellishments and points of interests.

Kelly Gettelfinger WOW swap card opened

Back to Kelly's card: She is an expert on cards with folds and I just might be inspired to incorporate a fun fold aspect into my Christmas cards this year. And, I am planning an upcoming Creative Folds Card Class.  More information to follow on this. Thanks Kelly, for the inspiration. Keep a look out at my events to see what I am up to. If you are in the Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware area, you just might want to swing by and see what the fuss is all about. Come once and I'm sure you'll be back for more. We always have a grand time.


A WOW Fun Fact for Today: Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper
A splash of pattern can give your paper crafting projects instant WOW!  I love Stampin' Up! designer series papers and now you can get more for less. Now through July 31, buy three packs of select Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and get one for FREE!  Stock up!  Buy SIX and get two free!  There is no maximum limit!


Buy 3 Get 1 Free!



Choose any Designer Series Paper on pages 151, 153 and 154 of the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog with the following exceptions, which are not included:

  • Designer Series Paper Stacks
  • Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Designer Series Paper ordered using hostess rewards
To place your order: CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!

No comments: