Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention Round-Up!

Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention was so much fun! This is the 25th Anniversary of Stampin' Up! and they went all out for us demonstrators. We were spoiled rotten and I LOVED every minute of it. We were given so many goodies and exposed to lots of fun new techniques and exciting product. I can't wait to get my hands on all of it.
Each year at Convention we get a new convention bag and some stamp sets when we check in. This year when we checked in, there wasn't a bg in sight but in true Stampin' Up! style we did receive a bag at our first General session. Shelli did the big reveal and then the Stampin' Up! employees came out and gave each of us, overly excited, demonstrators one. It was a fabulous moment!
I love this bag....but my daughter loves it more, so off with the tags and then it is all hers. My friend, Deb, made the super cute tag that says Maureen going down the side. I made the one with the ribbon on it and my name in pink at the bottom. This bag has tons of pockets, I kept losing items in it and had to go hunting for them. It's an awesome bag! My daughter will get lots of joy and use out of it.
Each year we get stamp sets in our bags and materials for our make n' takes. This year there were many full attendee give-aways. Three additional stamp sets, Tag kit, a sample of the new product, Undefined (I forgot to take a pic of it) and July's My Paper Pumpkin was given to all attendees in the Gathering Place. I almost needed to buy an additional suitcase to make it all fit.

Convention was such an amazing time for us demonstrators. It truly is a highlight! Want to see how fun it is? Now is the perfect time to join my team and become a demonstrator..."see what the buzz is all about." Sign up now and you even get some extra perks. All new demonstrators who sign up between now and August 31st get to pick one of four project kits for free in addition to their starter kit.


Click HERE and get started today. I'll keep a spot open for you at our next team meeting you won't want to miss it.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!












No comments: