Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Convention "WOW," Swap Shares

I have a few more Convention "WOW" Swap Shares. This beautiful card was created by Linda Fisher. I absolutely love the colors and that beautiful two step stamping on the flower. I am thrilled to have this brown card. Brown is one of my favorite colors and Linda used many shades of brown on this adorable card. First, I notice she used the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder that I love. I just ordered mine and can't wait for it to arrive. I can't wait to play with it!


 This card is super cute! It was created by.....a mystery stamper. She completely left her name off of this card. Please leave a comment if you know who created this lovely card. I love the glitz of this card. The beautiful silver shimmer paper is very appropriate as we celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25 year anniversary. Don't know if that was the goal, but it is very celebratory. Just Gorgeous!!

This happy card was created by Jo Olson. She did  a fabulous job. I love it when I look at a card and instantly smile. That's what happened at first glance with this card. I think it is the yellow that ignites a happy feeling in me. This is a super cute card that incorporates so many eye catching embellishments from the beautiful chevron ribbon, to the polka dots paper and do you see that gorgeous brad around the ribbon? What a clever way to make the perfect bow and don't overlook the pearl as the flower center. This card is just simply adorable. I love its many features.

Just for kicks, notice the fun way Stampin' Up! arranged cards on their display boards:




I could not have said it any better!

Thanks so much for stopping by...now go create something!

See something you like? Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: