Thursday, January 2, 2014

An Easy Birthday Basics Thinlit Circle Card



Today I'm back to work after being home for 12 days. 12 Wonderful days with my family. It was sooo hard to get back into the frame of mind of getting up early and out of the house by 7 am. The kids had a hard time pulling it together too! We all just wanted a couple more days of being together at home. The good news is, we only have today and tomorrow to get through to get to the weekend. Yay!

Today's card is another fun Circle Thinlit (133480) card. This is my first ever Circle Thinlit card. I know I've shared others but this is the first one I made. It pre-dates the others. You might call it my practice card. Don't look too closely,  you just might find my imperfections.  (ha-ha!)  Have you tried the Circle or Frame Thinlit cards yet? They are so much fun and they really make a great impression.
 Here is the inside of the card. You can see all three flaps. I adhered white card stock to the inner flap so I could include a message. The outside of the circle has a cake...
...while the inside has a birthday sentiment. This card also uses the Birthday Basics Designer Series Papers (130145) found in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and catalog. They are perfect for all of your birthday projects.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!

Maureen
Shop my online store 24/7.

No comments: