Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year with a Circle Thinlit Card

Happy New Year! Happy 2014. 

Hope your are spending a wonderful New years Day with your family and/or friends. Do you have any New Years Day traditions? Growing up we always made sure to eat Collard Greens and Black Eyed Peas on New Years Day for good luck and good fortune in the New Year. It is a tradition I am maintaining, everyone can use a bit of good luck and good fortune.

 After ringing in the New Year quietly with my family I thought I'd share this Happy Birthday Circle Thinlint card that I made for our oldest to celebrate his 20th birthday. On the outside it says, "Yay!" and...

...on the inside there is a cute Summer Starfruit and Silver Glimmer cupcake. These Circle Thinlit cards always amaze the receiver. They can't stop playing with it. Stay tuned for another tomorrow. Good luck and good fortune to all this New Year!

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!

Maureen

No comments: