Monday, January 27, 2014

A Little Sale-A-Bration 2014 Fun!

Happy Monday. I had such a creative and crafty weekend. On Saturday, I had my After Christmas scrapbook class. I'll share the pages later this week. Yesterday, I had a meeting with my downline. Usually there is a small group of us but yesterday was more intimate than ever. There were just two of us but we talked and stamped and had a ball anyway. We made a couple of cards and used one of the See Ya Later Sale-A-Bration stamp set for this card. This card was so easy and fun to make it also uses the Starburst Framelits Dies: Page 34 $26.95 (132967). I cased it from Amy Koenders original card. You can see it HERE. I thought it was genius of her to create a card using different hues of the same color. I fell in love with it right away and decided to copy it. The only element I changed, was adding Crisp Canteloupe twine.
I decided to stick with the same layout and made this card for a colleague. He and his wife just had a baby boy so I thought this would be a fitting card. Hope they like it. Hope your Monday is going well! SaleA-Bration starts on January 28th..Just two days away. For every $50.00 you spend you get to select one of the awesome Sale-A-Bration items. There are so many fun items to choose from you will have a hard time trying to narrow your choice.

Shop my online store 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!

Maureen

No comments: