Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Fox Says, "Happy Birthday!"

It's been a while but I am popping in and I have a fun card to share. First of all, we are having another SNOW day here in the Northeast. Schools are closed and there are at least 8 inches of snow on the ground and it is supposed to continue all day and into the early hours of tomorrow.... which gives me a little bit of free time.

Life has been so busy that blogging has gotten pushed to the back burner. I've stamped a bit, taken some photos and sent some off before I could get a picture of them. I really hate when that happens! We have a new teenager in the house. Our girl, Zoë turned 13 this past  Monday. This card was the brain child of my second level upline, Gail Murray. She shared one at her last downline meeting and I knew instantly that Zoë would LOVE this card. I changed the colors from her original design a tad bit to add Zoë's favorite color, purple.
 Zoë loves her card! She thought it was very cool. She asked, "Mom, how did you do this?" I love getting that question. It lets me know my work was appreciated and that's a good feeling!
 I am enjoying all of the new fun products in the occasions catalog. So many choices and so little shelf space. What's a girl to do? Buy more shelves (ha-ha!)

Stampin Supplies:
Life in the Forest (c)133851 (w) 133848
Starburst Sayings  and Framelit Dies bundle (c)134818 (w)134817
Just Sayin' stamp set and Word Bubbles Framelits Dies bundle (w)134819  (c)134820
Chevron Embossing folder 127749

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: