Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happenings Simply Created Card Kit

Stampin' Up! has many card kits available in the new Celebrate the Everyday catalog for the busy stamper. I think this set was made for me! As much as I LOVE to stamp, some days I can only find a few minutes to be crafty. If you are like me, this is a must card kit for you! It's the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit (133329). It comes with enough pieces for making 15 cards: 15 card bases, 15 sheets of single-sided printed designer paper backgrounds. 5 each of 3 designs, silver glitter banners, white banners, baker's twine, envelopes, and as if that isn't enough...buttons too! You can add the Say It All stamp set (w-133170, c-133173), and you have everything you need to make 15 cute and quick cards! Email me and I'll get you everything you need to get started. Stop back tomorrow to see what else is in the Occasions catalog.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: