Monday, February 24, 2014

Sale-A-Bration Banner Blast Easy to Stamp Card

This is a late post for me.. but it is still Monday, so...Happy Monday! That's what I tell myself to give me the extra boost of energy to get back into the work frame of mind. Yesterday, even my 10 year said, "I hate Sunday afternoons?" I asked why, and he said because it means we go back to school tomorrow. I think we just love being home together and moving at our own schedules. I'm fine once I get to work. I love the kids and people I work with! I think I just want longer weekends (he-he) I may be just a tad bit spoiled from all of the snow days we've had...so I'm not use to the 5 day work week yet! Lol!

I did get some stamping done over the weekend. Lots, actually so that always makes me feel good. I made this card using a few items from the Sale-A-Bration brochure (Banner Blast stamp set, Banner Punch, and Decorative Dots Embossing Folder). I also gave my new Texture Boutique Embossing Machine a try. It is quick, light weight and easy to use. My 7 year old and I were busy putting together some card kits that I had left over from my downline meeting. This is one of the cards from the meeting. I thought it would be a fun quick and easy card idea for a Paper Party (Workshop). Have you gotten any Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stamp sets yet? It's not too late. Place a $50.00 order and then you can select an item from the SAB Brochure. Get started HERE!

Card Recioe:
Banner Blast stamp set
Whisper White, Strawberry Slush card stock
Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana ink

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: