Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Watercoloring Made Simple: Stampin' Up! Style!

Another snow fall here in my neck of the woods and that means another two hour delay for school. The kids are still sleeping, they could use the extra hour after five days home for all of us, they aren't use to the early hours yet!  My school did open at noon last Friday, but I had an eye appointment so I didn't go in. I had a sty on my eye and had to have a quick procedure to drain it...yuck!!! It left me wearing an eye-patch for three hours.... Then my hubby took me and my glasses, (I usually wear contact lens!) to New York City to a Jazz Club to see/hear Rachell Ferrell. She was awesome and the food was delicious! I am still wearing my glasses today, my eye doesn't feel ready for contacts. This will be my first time EVER wearing glasses to work. I am sure I will get some second looks and LOTS of questions!!!!

Okay....now to the stamping stuff. One of the reasons I smile. I have gotten so many fun products from the Celebrate the Everyday Occasions catalog and I'm lovin' every bit of it! Have you seen the new Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Note Cards (133362)? They are super cute and measure at just 3-1/2" x 5".


They come 20 in a pack with 4 each of 5 designs. Really fun. I first saw these at my second-level upline's meeting. They are made from the actual Watercolor Wonder paper. It's a nice thick quality for watercoloring. You will absolutely love the texture. For this card, I used Black Stazon ink and inked up the image. I also added some rhinestones to give it some sparkle. This was a super simple card to make. Every now and then simple is just enough!

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: