Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good as Gold Card Kit: Sale-A-Bration

Meant to post on Thursday...ooops

How was your week? This seemed like such a loooong week. It's the first 4 consecutive days I've worked in a couple of weeks and my body is calling for my bed. Well, I've got another card kit to share with you today AND you can get it for FREE! It's part of the awesome product available through Sale-A-Bration. See the  catalog HERE. Spend $50.00 on Stampin' Up! product and choose this card kit as you free item! It's the Good as Gold card kit (133512). You can quickly create 8 thank you cards with all of the materials included in this kit. I love the gold foil tags and envelope liners. Super cute! Place your $50.00 order and get started making yours today!

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: