Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge and Washi Tape

Happy Saturday! We have another busy Saturday ahead of us. A basketball game, a soccer game, and a birthday party. I'm hoping we can get a movie in tonight. I'm craving some movie popcorn...not the healthiest choice but a favorite treat of mine in the theater.

Well, I'm playing catch up with another card I stamped last month. This one was for my brother. I decided to mix it with some Washi tape and the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  They are the perfect pair for a masculine card. Masculine cards are always my greatest challenge. I added some texture by dry embossing the circle and die cutting the number 45 on it. I also sponged the top layer with Crumb Cake ink. This was a quick and easy card. I made a second one to have on hand, but left the circle blank until I know who the recipient will be.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: