Monday, February 16, 2009

The Last of the Valentines




Today I am posting the last of my Valentines. I stamped this one for my hubby. It isn't my best work but he really liked it. After stamping the "Love'" wording I thought tracing the letters in a different color would make the stand out more. My tracing job is the part that am most uncomfortable with. I decided to go ahead and give it to my hubby, mainly because I didn't have time to stamp another.















I adhered some of Stampin' Up!'s designer series paper to the inside of the card. I think this is going to be my new favorite thing to add to a card. Also, inside my card I wrote out ten reasons that I love him. He really enjoyed reading my thoughts. I think it meant a lot to him. The card may not be perfect but I am very proud of the end result.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Wow, that was a really beautiful card!!! - Mindy