Friday, February 6, 2009

Look Who's Stamping and Blogging again!


A couple of nights ago I had an opportunity to get together with my upline, Jacki, and sideline, Donna, for some stamping fun. We stamped three fun cards that she designed and then she gve us a challenge. It was actually, our stamping friend, Jean's challenge. So for this Jacki gave us free roam of her craft room for us to design a card using Jean's sketch. This was sooo much fun! Check out Jacki's blog to see the other great cards we stamped.



My card uses:
stamp set: Garden Greetings
cardstock and ink: pacific point, whisper white, bashful blue, certainly celery, and Bella Rose dsp,
accessories: ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maureen,

I have been waiting and waiting! LOL. Cute card. I had to buy the set. Hope all is well.