Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Secret Valentine



Here is another little note card that I attached to a little gift I left for my co-worker yesterday. I hear she has been very excited to get her gifts. I thought about not stamping because she does know that I am a stamper...but there are also about 10 people at my work who are avid stampers. I am enjoying the quick creativity I can achieve by using this 3 X 3 size card. I think I may make a little quick note card pack for her as part of her last gift. If I do, I will post that by Friday.













Here is the inside of the note card. I used a retired stamp set to stamp the hearts.



Card Recipe
cardstock: Riding hood red, Love You dsp
accessories: 3 heart punch and ribbon
Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: