Monday, February 9, 2009


This week at work we are having a "Secret Valentine." I stamped this little note sized card to accompany my first little gift that I will be secretly and strategically placing later this morning. My daughter was busy decorating a box to take into school so I decided to plop myself down next to her and put some ink to paper. I used:
stamp set: Love You Much
cardstock: real red, whisper white
ink: real red and chocolate chip
accessories: red grosgrain ribbon
















Here is my daughter's box. It's all covered with the old Stampin' Up! wrapping paper. She stamped on it and she did some stamping, punching and adhering. She'll add more at school. I hope to get more stamping done tonight...until then have a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!







No comments: