Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are You My Mother?


Washington D.C. (Notice the Sniper on the roof...safety first)

Have you ever been away from home for so long that you wake up not knowing exactly where you are? Well, I am now in Washington D.C. for a seminar for work. This comes just after being home for 2 days from Utah. My husband says my four year old was looking for me today. Makes me a bit sad. I will return home on Friday and then I ave no more plans of being separated from them for at least another year. I think every mother needs a break now and then, don't you agree? I am going to go back so refreshed and even smarter:-)

Today I am still sharing some convention fun. While away my friends and I created projects for the others to create. I am going to start with the two cards my second level upline, Gail Murray prepared for us...



Aren't these cute? I just LOVE her cards. Lots of fun making these.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Maureen

No comments: