Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rockin' the Flower Power with Stampin' Up!


Today I am in Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s convention. Today was check-in day. It is always an exciting day. Each year we get a new bag to carry all of our goodies. This years bag is "groovy." It's really bright and cute and takes me back to the 60's/70's era. It has lots of pockets and compartments to keep all my goodies in easy to find places.

Today, I also went into Momento Mall and got a few items that I can use for my workshops. I purchased a Craft tote and a Laptop case. I can use the tote to carry my supplies for workshops and I will use the Laptop Case for my computer and some business materials so that I can have them easily accessible at a moments notice and in one place. The pattern on these two bags is beautiful and it is also available in a
12 X 12 pack of designer cardstock.




The day ended with a 70's party with a hula hoop contest and best 70's costume. People were really dressed for the occasion. It was lots of fun.

Also new this year is this cute little noise maker. My downline and friend and I have been going to convention together for years now and this year she brought her new bundle of boy. He is adorable, cute, and has LOTS of personality.



Thanks for stopping by. I will keep you posted on any Stampin' Up! updates...Now go stamp something!

Maureen

No comments: