Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shoebox Shares at Convention 2010

Each year at Convention my friends and I each bring two items for the rest of us to stamp. I already shared the two from my second level upline. Today I am going to share the two items I brought for the ladies to create. I recently saw a really cute notebook in the Stampin' Success using the onboard journals. These journals are for goal setting. I wanted to create a replica of them to help me set concrete goals while also motivating myself a bit to do more with stamping business.

I decided to use one of my new favorite stamp sets, Notably Ornate and the super cute Greenhouse Gala designer series papers. I love the beautiful designs of these botanical papers.

My second item was a stamped card. For this card, again, I used the Notably Ornate stamp set and the adorable Celebrations designer series papers. I first stamped the images (birds) in Basic Gray using the second generation technique where you stamp your image off on another paper before stamping it onto your actual project without re-inking.

I hope you enjoy my two projects. Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

So fun...I'm sure you had a great time at Convention. :)