Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Newsprint Chic




I just received the new Newsprint designer series paper, among several other fun stuff, and I couldn't wait to use it. I especially love the musical note paper. It gives me such a happy feeling just to look at it. Today I was blog surfing and I came across a couple of cards on Dawn Olchefske's blog using the newsprint paper and I just had to give her adorable design a try. It was just my style simple and elegant at the same time. I used a different stamp set and gave it a different little twist but the idea is truly hers. First I stamped on the Crumb Cake card stock and the on the Very Vanilla card stock. I am not sure which I like best....It just may be the Very Vanilla one. Now I just need to figure out who to send it to.


Stamp set: Chic Boutique
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 1" circle Punch, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: