Monday, February 7, 2011

Turning Five!


Okay, so I should really be asleep but I wanted to post one of the things I worked on this weekend. My sons went to a birthday party for a five year old so I was put to the task of creating a card. I pulled out some of my favorite designer series paper. I'm beginning to think that they are all my favorite but this one in particular is truly fitting for a birthday card. It's the Celebrations designer series paper. Since my boys like skateboarding I figured this five year old would too. Don't they all? I used twine on this card in place of my usual ribbon. I figured the twine would help to add some boyish charm to the card. Hope he thought it was cool!

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Extreme Skateboard
Card stock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point
Accessories: Twine

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

Adorable card Maureen.... I just used that same skateboarder on a birthday card at my class last weekend. Loved it. Great touch to use the twine.