Sunday, March 13, 2011

Circles For a Six Year Old!


As my boys are getting older the need continues to increase for a supply of little boy birthday cards. I made this one for a six year old friend of theirs. Lately I've been creating with the Celebrations dsp, which I absolutely LOVE but I thought I should give it a break and try something different for this one. This was my first time using the numbers stamp from the Bring On The Cake stamp set in the Occasions mini. I thought I'd add some sports things to add some interest to the card. Hopefully he will like...Little boys do enjoy looking at their cards...right?

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: All In the Family, Bring On the Cake
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Play Date dsp
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Buttons, Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: