Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just Believe


I got this stamp set at convention 2010 and haven't used it much but am thinking that I ought to put it to use more often. I used it yesterday to create a birthday card for a friend of ours. After two attempts, this is what I came up with and it got my 10yr. old's approval so I guess it is good enough:-)

Our friend's wife invited a couple of couples out to dinner last night as a birthday surprise dinner for her husband. He was totally surprised and we had so much fun. We went to a nice Jamaican restaurant called, Scotch Bonnets in Medford, New Jersey. The food was awesome! I would definitely go back again. Have you ever had fried Plantains? Well, I sampled them last night and they were a very tasty snack. Not sure how healthy they are but they are truly an enjoyable treat. We followed dinner with a movie..it's been awhile since I've seen a non animated movie..other than Justin Beiber's movie of course:-) We saw The Adjustment Bureau...so GOOD!!! It was a nice evening of adult only company. We even dropped the kiddos off at my in-laws for an overnight. Best idea ever!!!!

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Just Believe
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Grey
Accessories: Striped Grey grosgrain, Old Olive button, Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

I absolutely love this card...thanks for sharng with us.