Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Fun Night of Stamping

Last night was our monthly stamping meeting ant my second level upline's house, Gail. If I haven't mentioned this before I must do it now. She is an awesome stamper, a creative genius if you will. I am so lucky to have a few of these wonderful people in my life to inspire me in my stamping endeavors. Gail takes an idea and puts a new and exciting twist on things. I am in attendance each month faithfully along with many others...Shout out to you Donna. You and I are there unless it is a physical impossibility!

We had so much fun stamping such cute, cute handmade gifts. This first photo shows pretty much everything we made and the following photos provide close ups of each individual item. These beautiful totes were first shared with Gail, by another super stamper friend, Donna. Gail added her flair and you can see the end result. We stamped 4 beautiful cards to place in the tote.



The stamp set of the night was the Tart & Tangy stamp set. One of very few that I don't own. We used the marker to stamp technique to add the colorful detail. We also used the Summer Picnic designer series paper. This paper truly reminds of summer and feeds an inner desire to want to go and plan a barbeque... but I digress. Also in attendance were the jumbo eyelets. We used the crop-a-dile to set the brads. I just LOVE this gadget. This I do own and use very often.









The first item we created was these precious baskets all from designer series paper and textured cardstock. The super cute flower on this cutie was introduced by Pam Morgan, one of Stampin' Up!s top sellers and presenter. She presented this while on the Stampin' Up! Cruise. Nooo... I didn't get to go, but my upline's upline, Gail did go and she shared this along with so many other excellent things. Before weeks' end I will create a tutorial to share with you so you can make one of your own. Once you get started you'll be putting a flower on everything.









1 comment:

Beth said...

These are FANTASTIC! The little round bottomed one is just too cute! My UL is in TN and her UL is in GA, so no group meetings for me but I LOVE hearing about and seeing what others do when they get together. I'm with you, that Summer Picnic paper is just FAB! TFS
:-)