Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Goodies











I got more GOODIES from my secret stamper. She is awesome. I love the surprises each month brings. She stamped these beautiful cards using the Tart and Tangy stamp set from the Occasions mini collection and the Summer Picnic designer series paper. I'm not sure of the sentiment set but I just love it! These cards are so adorable I don't want to send them to anyone. I want to keep them for myself. I just love her creativity! I am being spoiled so much! She even included another of my favorite things, Bath and Body Works body spray and lotion! It smells so fresh and clean. I love their stuff. My husband always comments, "Wow, you got another package!" and then he asks,"Are you sending your person as many things?" My answer is that I definitely am sending my person many treats too! I just can't post or talk about those things here but I will share some pictures after our great reveal in June. I am looking forward to being able to thank my secret stamper because she is AWESOME!!!

No comments: